– Meet the Springfield XD-9 with the shortest carry polymer pistol in the world and it has a light rail!
– Meet the Beretta Nano at only 17 ounces this subcompact has PLENTY of stopping power!
– Meet the .380 Pico also from Beretta. This one is super thin and ultra concealable!
– Meet the Taurus 3T 940. And if you are needing to defend yourself- this is a perfect choice!
– Meet the Glock 17. Beautiful, powerful with great conceal ability and guaranteed to win a fight!
– And last but certainly not least the Chiappa White Rhino 20DS as a perfect defense revolver and less than 2 pounds!
– Meet Ruffy the German Shepherd. Amazingly loyal, fearless, and brilliant… and should mention that with a German Shepherd no one is going to play the Knockout Game with your family! And after yesterdays story of this Lab — makes me want to go play fetch with my own Shepherds 🙂
** How would You stop The KNOCKOUT GAME??***